SIGN UP TODAY – CHOOSE PAYMENT OPTION
Remote and Centralized Monitoring
Content: Background of monitoring concepts, on-site, remote, and statistical monitoring,
Regulatory guidance to remote and statistical monitoring, Monitoring concepts in the framework of risk-based monitoring, Remote monitoring and centralized statistical monitoring,…
Learning: 40 hours online and self-paced, 2 Modules, Final Exam
Certificates: GCP, VIARES
Prerequisites: ideally life science education and first clinical research work experience
pay in 12 monthly installments each €12.90 or save with our optional 1-time payment of €49.00
Get ready for the future of monitoring
Alternative ways of monitoring trial data have been in place for several years, actively being promoted by lawmakers but hesitantly utilized in clinical trials. The global COVID-19 pandemic has brought remote and centralized monitoring techniques to the forefront and created an environment in which requirements for monitors are quickly shifting away from being focus on on-site visits towards the use of centrally aggregated data to support the data review.
The avenue to new monitoring techniques is now more than ever paved for Data Managers and Clinical Research Associates alike, and having a firm understanding of regulations and guidelines as well as first insights into the daily business of remote monitoring will give you the edge as CROs and Sponsors alike are looking to expand their teams.
More than a Course
A Flexible Online Setup
Our setup enables you to complete this program either next to a full-time job or in a focused effort. 100% of the program is online and most of the training courses can be completed at any time.
Get Certified & Job Ready
On successful completion of this program, you will be certified and will have acquired knowledge, skills and competencies to start as In-House Clinical Research Associate, Remote Monitor or similar.
The VIARES Remote and Centralized Monitoring training course is more than just a training. It’s a life-changer!
The Training includes access to all Academy Services, and an industry recognized Professional Certification.
- modules including
- knowledge checks
- VIARES ACADEMY certificate
- GCP certification
- Set clear goals
- Get properly trained
- CV, CV, CV
- Ace Your Interview
- Weekly new Global Jobs
- Skip the Application Line
- Join Career Events
The Remote and Centralized Monitoring training course consists of two consecutive modules. You will complete each module by:
- taking your e-learning
- submitting your assignment work
- completing your module test
- taking the final exam
2 Modules – 40 Learning Hours – VIARES Certificate
Successfully complete the two competency modules below to obtain your VIARES Academy Certificate.
- Background of monitoring concepts
- Including on-site, remote, and statistical monitoring
- Regulatory guidance to remote and statistical monitoring
- Monitoring concepts in the framework of risk-based monitoring
- From concept to reality: Remote monitoring and centralized statistical monitoring
- Daily Life of a Remote Monitor
- Tools and resources
- How to handle centralized statistical monitoring
- Monitoring activity and their focus
- Documentation and follow-up
- Team interactions
- What makes a good Remote Monitor
Dmytro K VIARES Graduate
You can start the training right away and complete it at your own pace. This training contains 40 hours of online material.
You do not need to wait for a kick-off date, you can start your training anytime – as early as today if you wish.
Your expert instructors
Who should attend
This program will be of benefit to anyone with first relevant work experience, ideally in clinical research as a Clinical Research Associate. Also, (aspiring) Data Managers that wish to expand their knowledge of remote and central monitoring activities will benefit from this training.
If you are not sure if this is the right training for you, we are happy to help you make the right decision. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
The fee includes:
- registration fee
- all online-training course material, 100% online available in our learning management system
- module check points (mini-exams during the training to test your knowledge)
- end-term exam
- VIARES certificate
plus exclusive VIARES benefits:
- get automatically accepted as Ambassadors and earn cash
- join career events at no cost
- free access to our weekly updated global job list
- apply to exclusive job offers
- get your personal career coaching
Other Clinical Research Courses
SELECT ACCESS MODEL