€24.90 per module
€24.90 per module
Design the training you want
Combine our training modules to build your personalized training plan!
Select from a range of our most popular training course modules and create a training plan that truly meets your personal requirements. Each module comes with E-learnings, Practice assignment, a Test and a Certificate.
All modules are self paced, 100% online and you can start immediately and got 12 months access to your training content.
From our Clinical Research Associate Training Course
- Background of medicines development
- Research and discovery stage & product development
- Clinical development
- Regulatory submission, Health Technology Assessment, lifecycle management
- ICH GCP and other applicable regulations
- The Study Protocol
- Elements of a Study Protocol according to ICH GCP
- Trial Design
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Ethics Committees
- Sponsor / Monitor
- Competent Authority
From our Study Start Up Specialist Training Course
- SSU structure, responsibilities and involvement in project life-cycle
- Main groups of core study submission documents
- Core documents required for submissions
- Documents development responsibilities
- Core submission package
- Critical path for efficient start up
- Main regulatory bodies and their responsibilities
- Submission strategies and dependencies (main groups on diagrams)
- Submissions and approval timelines
- Comments, conditional approvals, rejections
From our Clinical Project Management Training Course
- Get familiar with project management terminology.
- Define project success criteria.
- Set up project phases correctly.
- Choose fitting tools to manage a project.
- Communicate efficiently while managing a project.
- Understand typical differences between the PM’s role depending on the company type.
- Understand the project external and internal environment.
- Assess how the environmental factors affect the project.
- Define requirements to make the project a success story.
- Define the project scope.
- Build a strong project definition.
- Obtain the approval for your project definition.
From our Monitoring Oncology Studies Training Course
- Be able to discuss recruitment challenges in Oncology studies.
- Describe the screening and enrollment process.
- Understand the role of the medical monitor and various key members during screening process.
SIGN UP TODAY
You’re just 1 click away from your dream career. Don’t wait.