VIARES Graduate Jobs
IQVIA Clinical Research Associate 1 (d/f/m)
Europe, Russia, United Kingdom, South Africa and Saudi Arabia
IQVIA is looking for innovative clinical research professionals just like you to join their Clinical Operations teams across multiple countries.
VIARES is proudly supporting IQVIA, a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services to the life sciences industry dedicated to delivering unique and actionable insights. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA has more than 65,000+ employees worldwide. IQVIA is committed to advancing human health and delivering real value and outcomes for customers and patients. IQVIA views each day as another opportunity to find new solutions and enable the next breakthrough.
Please only apply if you have a valid work permit, or you are a legal resident.
As a monitor you will conduct on-site and remote monitor for assigned sites, to ensure that clinical research studies adhere to standard protocols and SOPs. In this role you will perform monitoring and site management work to ensure that sites are conducting the study(ies) and reporting study data as required by the study protocol, applicable regulations and guidelines, and sponsor requirements.
THE KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform site monitoring visits (selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits) in accordance with contracted scope of work and regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase.
- Ensure copies/originals (as required) site documents are available for filing in the Trial Master File (TMF) verify that the Investigator’s Site File (ISF) is maintained in accordance with GCP / ICH and local regulatory requirements.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
- If applicable, may be accountable for supporting development of project subject recruitment plan on a per site basis
- If applicable, may be accountable for site financial management according to executed clinical trial agreement and retrieve invoices according to local requirement.
REQUIRED EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in scientific discipline or health care
- first work experience in clinical research is a plus
- no previous clinical monitoring experience required
- Kowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education
- Basic knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements (i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines)
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer and iPhone and iPad (where applicable)
- Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time and financial management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients
- Opportunity to start you clinical research career
- Competitive Salary Packages
- Excellent Benefits Packages
- Progression opportunities
- Performance Related Bonuses
- Expert training and guidance
- Streamlined managerial support
- Individualised approach to development
- Employee Referral Scheme
Through the cooperation of VIARES and IQVIA, you have preferred treatment as a VIARES graduate. VIARES will pre-interview you in a first step. Upon positive outcome of the pre-interview we will forward your application directly to the IQVIA recruitment team, who will reach out to you for an interview. If you are successful, IQVIA will determine to invite you for a second interview with the hiring manager. Upon completion of the two interviews, IQVIA will decide to contact you for employment or not.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
- Complete the VIARES CV TEMPLATE
- Record an Cover Video of maximum 1 minute that contains:
- Personal introduction of yourself (including name and location)
- key information on your Education, Experience, Skills and Competencies (see above)
- what you can bring to the job (ensure it is related to your Education, Experience, Skills and Competencies and the key job responsibilities described above
- Create PDF files for:
- VIARES CV Template
- our VIARES Certificate, and
- all relevant other application documents (i.e. proof of your university degree, your work-permit if you are a non-resident)
- You do not need to provide a cover letter or references
VIARES CV Template
Watch the webinar for details and download the VIARES CV template.
Information about the selection process
Please apply only if you meet the Experience and Skills required for this position as outlined in this job description. Only CVs submitted in English will be considered. With submission of your CV you consent to share your CV and included personal data for the purpose of this position with our customer IQVIA, Inc. located within the European Union and outside the European Union, with headquarters in Durham (HQ), NC, United States 4820 Emperor Blvd.