The Clinial Trial Assistant
Advance your career in clinical research to a Clinical Trial Assistant!
In this program, you will get an understanding of the role of the CTA in the wider project team to ensure clinical trial success and learn about relevant aspects of the CTA role.
The program will be regularly reviewed and updated by our industry expert instructors.
You can start the academy any time and complete it at your own pace. Your training content is ready for you today and you have access for 12 months. Join our regular webinars with industry expert instructors to discuss real-life cases or listen to recordings of previous sessions. Successfully complete two competency modules and obtain your VIARES ACADEMY certificate.
There are currently over 500 entry level CTA roles are advertised in Europe alone. With entry level roles like clinical trial assistant, clinical trial coordinator or clinical project coordinator being in such high demand it is time to take the first step to your new career so don’t hesitate and sign up!
Who should attend
This program will be of benefit to anyone aiming to start a career as Clinical Trial Assistant. If you have a basic understanding of the Clinical Research environment (see our Clinical Research Foundation program) or clinical research or study site work experience, you will get the most out of it.
Your work experience could be as a Project Associate, Data Specialist, TMF Coordinator, Study Nurse, or similar roles.
Is this program right for me? We are happy to help you make the right decision.
Email us at email@example.com and we will contact you.
Program & Webinars
- The CTA as a member of the clinical study team.
- Typical activities of the CTA related to:
- Managing Essential Documents
- Handling Investigational Medicinal Product
- Supporting Data Management
- Interaction with Ethics Committees and Regulatory Bodies
- Understand the role of the CTA in the wider project team to ensure clinical trial success
- Understand the essential documents and how to support the maintenance of them according to ICH GCP
- Understand the investigational medicinal product (IMP) and how to support the handling of it
- The investigational medicinal product (IMP)
- Understand Data Management requirements and know how to support the related processes
- Understand Regulatory and IRB/IEC requirements and help how to assist and fulfill the related requirements
Next Live Webinar Dates
- September 26, 2019
- November 21, 2019
Sign up for only Euro 299,- (incl. Austrian VAT)
- 12 months full access to the academy
- instructor-led live webinars
- all recorded webinars
- all e-learing material
- VIARES ACADEMY certificate
Not yet ready to invest in your career? Sign up to our email list and we’ll keep you updated about our upcoming academy dates!
The Clinial Trial Assistant
You’re only 1 click away from changing your life. What are you waiting for?