More than a Training
The VIARES Clinical Trial Assistant program is more than just a training. It’s a life-changer!
This training is specifically tailored to make you job-ready: armed with new skills, and ready to apply for Clinical Research Jobs. Our setup enables you to complete your program either next to a full-time job or in a focused effort. On successful completion of this program, you will have acquired knowledge, skills and competencies to start at an entry level role as Clinical Trial Assistant, Clinical Operations Specialist or similar.
The Training includes access to all Academy Services, and an industry recognized Professional Certification.
- modules including
- knowledge checks
- VIARES ACADEMY certificate
- GCP certification
- Optimize your CV
- Create the best application
- Prepare for the interview
- Weekly new Global Jobs
- Skip the Application Line
- Join Career Events
The Clinical Trial Assistant program consists of four consecutive modules. You will complete the following learning activities:
- review the e-learning
- submit the assignment
- take the module tests
Successfully complete all activities to obtain your VIARES ACADEMY certificate.
- Background of medicines development
- Research and discovery stage & product development
- Clinical development
- Regulatory submission, Health Technology Assessment, lifecycle management
- ICH GCP and other applicable regulations
- Applicable international and national regulations
- ICH GCP E6 (R2)
- FDA Regulation
- Quality Assurance: Audits and Inspections
- The Study Protocol
- Elements of a Study Protocol according to ICH GCP
- Trial Design
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Ethics Committees
- Sponsor / Monitor
- Competent Authority
- The CTA as member of the clinical study team
- Typical activities of the CTA related to:
- Managing Essential Documents
- Handling Investigational Medicinal Product
- Supporting Data Management
- Interaction with Ethics Committees and Regulatory Bodies
Elizabeth R. VIARES CTA Graduate
You can start the training right away and complete it at your own pace. This training contains 50 hours of online material and you have up to 12 months to complete it.
You do not need to wait for a kick-off date, you can start your training anytime – as early as today if you wish.
Your expert trainers
Who should attend
This program will be of benefit to anyone aiming to start a career as Clinical Trial Assistant or similar.
Is this academy right for me? We are happy to help you make the right decision.
Email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you.
You can also book a call with us.
Our plans have two things in common – they cover your individual needs and are affordable.
The fee includes:
- registration fee
- all online-training course material, 100% online available in our learning management system
- module check points (mini-exams during the training to test your knowledge)
- end-term exam
- VIARES and GCP certificates upon successful completion of the end-term exam
- get automatically accepted as Ambassadors and earn cash
- join career events at no cost
- free access to our weekly updated global job list
- apply to exclusive job offers
- get your personal career coaching
Other Training Courses
SIGN UP TODAY
You’re just 1 click away from your dream career. Don’t wait.