SIGN UP TODAY – CHOOSE PAYMENT OPTION
or pay in six small monthly installments of €19.00
or pay in six small monthly installments of €19.00
More than a Training
A Flexible Online Setup
Our setup enables you to complete this program either next to a full-time job or in a focused effort. 100% of the program is online and most of the training courses can be completed at any time.
Get Certified & Job Ready
On successful completion of this program, you will be certified and will have acquired knowledge, skills and competencies to start at an entry level role as Clinical Research Project Manager or similar.
The VIARES Clinical Research Project Manager program is more than just a training. It’s a life-changer!
The Training includes access to all Academy Services, and an industry recognized professional certification.
- modules including
- knowledge checks
- VIARES ACADEMY certificate
- GCP certification
- Set clear goals
- Get properly trained
- CV, CV, CV
- Ace Your Interview
- Weekly new Global Jobs
- Skip the Application Line
- Join Career Events
The VIARES Clinical Research Project Manager program consists of nine consecutive modules. You will complete the following learning activities:
- review the e-learning
- submit the assignment
- take the module test
- review instructor-led recorded webinars
- take the final exam
9 Modules – 150 Learning Hours – VIARES Certificate.
Successfully complete the 9 competency modules below to obtain your VIARES Academy Certificate.
- Get familiar with project management terminology.
- Define project success criteria.
- Set up project phases correctly.
- Choose fitting tools to manage a project.
- Communicate efficiently while managing a project.
- Understand typical differences between the PM’s role depending on the company type.
- Understand the stakeholder landscape.
- Analyse stakeholders.
- Identify key stakeholders.
- Communicate successfully with different stakeholders choosing adequate style, frequency, and the level of detail.
- Understand the project external and internal environment.
- Assess how the environmental factors affect the project.
- Define requirements to make the project a success story.
- Define the project scope.
- Build a strong project definition.
- Obtain the approval for your project definition.
- Differentiate risks, constraints, and issues.
- Identify project risks and decide on a suitable primary response strategy.
- Analyse project risks in three dimensions – likelihood, impact, and detectability.
- Quantify risks and calculate the Risk Priority Number.
- Optimise conditions for high risks.
- Monitor risks and keep them under control.
- Assess the effectiveness of your risk management process.
- Understand the regulatory framework for risk management in clinical studies.
- Apply general risk management principles and procedures on clinical projects.
- Develop the Clinical Risk Management Plan.
- Use adequate tools to manage clinical study risks efficiently.
- Communicate effectively with functional teams to manage clinical study risks successfully.
- Identify key stages of a project.
- Analyse whether something is missing for a successful delivery (gaps).
- Plan how to bridge the gaps.
- Assign responsibilities to your team members.
- Develop the clinical study budget.
- Prepare a detailed realistic plan (baseline schedule) of the project including milestones, critical path, work breakdown, and allocated resources.
- Use a well-designed baseline schedule to measure progress and manage the project in the execution phase.
- Monitor study progress.
- Identify early signs of the project falling behind or going astray compared to the plan.
- Apply measures to keep the project on track.
- Apply measures to maintain GCP and regulatory compliance.
- Control study costs and handle out-of-scope requests.
- Manage and support your team during audits and inspections.
- Manage CAPA plans effectively and efficiently.
- Contribute to the timely development of the CSR.
- Avoid project drift by proper planning, strong management, and clear communication.
- Set project completion criteria and produce an adequate Project Acceptance Checklist.
- Lead the close-out meeting.
- Evaluate the project – what went well, what went wrong and why, derive lessons learnt.
Yaser A., VIARES Graduate
You can start the training right away and complete it at your own pace. This training contains 150 hours of online material and you have up to 12 months to complete it.
You do not need to wait for a kick-off date, you can start your training anytime – as early as today if you wish.
Your expert trainer
Who should attend
This program is designed for people experienced in clinical studies who wish to advance their career as Clinical Project Managers.
Is this academy right for me? We are happy to help you make the right decision.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
Pay the fee in one payment or six small monthly installments.
The fee includes:
- registration fee
- all online-training course material, 100% online available in our learning management system
- module check points (mini-exams during the training to test your knowledge)
- end-term exam
- VIARES certificate upon successful completion of the end-term exam
- get automatically accepted as Ambassadors and earn cash
- join career events at no cost
- free access to our weekly updated global job list
- apply to exclusive job offers
- get your personal career coaching
Other Training Courses
You’re just 1 click away from your dream career. Don’t wait.