SIGN UP TODAY – CHOOSE PAYMENT OPTION
or pay in six small monthly installments of €19.00
or pay in six small monthly installments of €19.00
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
A Growing Industry
First, the clinical research industry is growing every year by 6-8%. In parallel, the global CRA (Clinical Research Associate) talent pool grows by about 4-5%, which provides great career opportunities.
If you have the required degree and work experience, it’s your turn to become one of these knowledgeable experts!
Jobs That Pay Well
The number of early talent opportunities is currently growing. As a result, 1 out of 4 CRA hires is an early talent. Salaries for CRA start at around €35.000 in Europe and $75.000 in the USA.
Next to these starting salaries, it is possible to take fast career pathways and gain more responsibilities rapidly. Promotions often come within 2-3 years into professional levels, taking salaries up to about €45.000 in Europe and $95.000 in the USA.
More than a CRA Training
A Flexible Online Setup
Our setup enables you to complete this program either next to a full-time job or in a focused effort. 100% of the program is online and most of the training courses can be completed at any time.
Get Certified & Job Ready
On successful completion of this program, you will be certified and will have acquired knowledge, skills and competencies to start at an entry level role as Clinical Research Associate, In-House Clinical Research Associate or similar.
The VIARES Clinical Research Associate program is more than just a training. It’s a life-changer!
The Training includes access to all Academy Services, and an industry recognized Professional Certification.
- modules including
- knowledge checks
- VIARES ACADEMY certificate
- GCP certification
- ACRP Entry Level Knowledge Assessment certificate (ELKA)
- One year free ACRP membership
- Set clear goals
- Get properly trained
- CV, CV, CV
- Ace Your Interview
- Weekly new Global Jobs
- Skip the Application Line
- Join Career Events
CRA Training Program
The Clinical Research Associate Program consists of eight consecutive modules. You will complete each module by:
- taking your e-learning
- submitting your assignment work
- reviewing pre-recorded webinars
- completing your module test
- taking the final exam
8 Modules – 100 Learning Hours – 3 Certificates.
Successfully complete the 8 competency modules below to obtain your VIARES Academy Certificate.
In addition to VIARES lifetime membership, you will get a 1-year free membership with ACRP. You will also be able to take ACRP’s new ELKA (Entry-Level Knowledge Assessment) test. Upon successful completion, you will receive ACRP’s endorsement (ELKA certificate) of their foundational competencies required for entry-level roles in clinical research.
- Background of medicines development
- Research and discovery stage & product development
- Clinical development
- Regulatory submission, Health Technology Assessment, lifecycle management
- ICH GCP and other applicable regulations
- Applicable international and national regulations
- ICH GCP E6 (R2)
- FDA Regulation
- Quality Assurance: Audits and Inspections
- The Study Protocol
- Elements of a Study Protocol according to ICH GCP
- Trial Design
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Ethics Committees
- Sponsor / Monitor
- Competent Authority
- Selecting an Investigational Site
- Assessing Investigational Sites
- Training and Upgrading Investigational Sites
- Initiating Investigational Sites
- Organizing the Initiation Visit
- Setting up the required documentation – Essential Documents
- Effective Monitoring
- Planning, Conducting, Documenting, and Reporting Monitoring Visits
- Managing Issues
- Closing Investigational Sites
- Organizing the Close-Out Visit
- Patient Protection
- Patient Information
- Collecting Patient Consent
- Special Patient Populations
- Adverse Event Reporting
- Types of Adverse Events
- Identifying and Reporting Serious Adverse Events
- Managing the Investigational Medicinal Product
- Definition of investigational medicinal product (IMP) / study drug
- Provision of the IMP
- Drug Accountability
- Randomization, blinding and un-blinding processes
- Managing Expiry Dates
- Collecting IMP after Site Close-out
- Data Collection
- Clinical Research Form (CRFs)
- Process of Data Collection
- Data Collection Systems
- Data Validation
- Data validation process
- Query Process
- Data Quality Assurance
Dmytro K VIARES Graduate
You can start the training right away and complete it at your own pace. This training contains 100 hours of online material and you have up to 12 months to complete it.
You do not need to wait for a kick-off date, you can start your training anytime – as early as today if you wish.
Your expert trainers
Who should attend the CRA training
This program will be of benefit to anyone with a life science degree AND/OR first relevant work experience, ideally in clinical research, pharma or related areas, e.g. working with patients, medical products or services, medical technology, laboratories or similar.
If you are not sure if this is the right training for you, we are happy to help you make the right decision. Email us at email@example.com and we will contact you.
CRA Training fees
Pay the fee in one payment or six small monthly installments.
The fee includes:
- registration fee
- all online-training course material, 100% online available in our learning management system
- module check points (mini-exams during the training to test your knowledge)
- end-term exam
- VIARES and GCP certificates upon successful completion of the end-term exam
- ELKA test and exam from ACRP (Association of Clinical Research Professionals)
- one year free membership with ACRP
get all VIARES benefits:
- get automatically accepted as Ambassadors and earn cash
- join career events at no cost
- free access to our weekly updated global job list
- apply to exclusive job offers
- get your personal career coaching
Clinical Research Training Courses
You’re just 1 click away from your dream career. Don’t wait.