START TODAY – CHOOSE PAYMENT OPTION
or pay in 12 small monthly installments of €149.00
or 12 installments of €149.00
Why become a Clinical Research Professional?
A Growing Industry
First, the clinical research industry is growing every year by 6-8%. In parallel, the global talent pool grows by about 4-5%, which provides great career opportunities.
If you have the required degree and work experience, it’s your turn to become one of these knowledgeable experts!
Jobs That Pay Well
The number of job opportunities is currently growing. As an example Salaries for CRA start at around €35.000 in Europe and $75.000 in the USA and go way above $100.000 per year.
Next to these starting salaries, it is possible to take fast career pathways and gain more responsibilities rapidly. Promotions often come within 2-3 years into professional levels, taking salaries up to about €45.000 in Europe and $100.000+ in the USA.
More than a Training
A Flexible Online Setup
Our setup enables you to complete this program either next to a full-time job or in a focused effort. 100% of the program is online and most of the training courses can be completed at any time.
Get Certified & Job Ready
On successful completion of this program, you will be certified and will have acquired knowledge, skills and competencies to start as a Clinical Research Professional.
The VIARES ACADMEY is more than just a training. It’s a life-changer!
The Training includes access to all Academy Services, and an industry recognized Professional Certification.
- modules including
- knowledge checks
- VIARES ACADEMY certificate
- GCP certification
- ACRP Entry Level Knowledge Assessment certificate (ELKA)
- One year free ACRP membership
- Join Career Events
- access to over 1000 jobs globally
- fast tracked for jobs with industry partners
- 5 Application Coaching sessions included
The VIARES Clinical Research Professional Academy consists of six consecutive courses. You will complete each course by:
- taking your e-learning
- submitting your assignment work
- reviewing pre-recorded webinars
- completing your module test
- taking the final course exam
6 Courses – 12 months development – 7 Certificates.
Successfully complete the 6 courses below to obtain your VIARES ACADMEY Certificate.
In addition to VIARES lifetime membership, you will get a 1-year free membership with ACRP. You will also be able to take ACRP’s new ELKA (Entry-Level Knowledge Assessment) test. Upon successful completion, you will receive ACRP’s endorsement (ELKA certificate) of their foundational competencies required for entry-level roles in clinical research.
- Medicines Development Process, Good Clinical Practice
- Regulatory Environment in the EU and USA
- Clinical Trial Design & Clinical Research Roles and Responsibilities
- The CTA as member of the clinical study team
- Typical activities of the CTA related to:
- Managing Essential Documents
- Handling Investigational Medicinal Product
- Supporting Data Management
- Interaction with Ethics Committees and Regulatory Bodies
- Selecting and Initiating Clinical Trial Sites
- Monitoring and Closing Clinical Trial Sites
- Patient Protection & Adverse Events
- Investigational Medicinal Product Management
- Data Management for Clinical Research Associates
- Introduction to Start Up and core submission documents
- Country and site level submission documents, adaptation and translation
- VHP submission process vs. „regular” country process
- Country regulatory bodies, submission strategies, timelines
- EudraCT and upcoming EU regulations
- IP release document requirements
- Cancer and Treatment Goals
- Cancer Treatments
- Chemotherapy and Radiation
- Tumor Staging and Tumor Grading
- Oncology Study Design
- Clinical Assessments
- Lines of Therapies
- Adverse Events, DLTs and Dose Modifications
- Identifying Oncology Subjects and Enrollment Process
- Source Documents and Clinical Reports
- Oncology Site and Delegation Log
- The Oncology Monitor
- Project Management Basics
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Conception and Definition
- Project Risk Management
- Clinical Risk Management
- Project Planning
- Project Critical Path and Baseline Schedule
- Project Launch and Execution
- Project Closure and Evaluation
In month 12, after completing and passing all courses you will take your academy exam, consisting or two parts, each 2 hours.
Khilna S. VIARES CRA Graduate
You can start the training right away and complete it within the given timelines at your own pace. This training contains over 500 hours of online material and you have 12 months to complete it.
You do not need to wait for a kick-off date, you can start your training anytime – as early as today if you wish.
Your expert trainers
Who should attend the Academy
This program will be of benefit to anyone with a life science degree AND/OR first relevant work experience, ideally in clinical research, pharma or related areas, e.g. working with patients, medical products or services, medical technology, laboratories or similar.
If you are not sure if this is the right training for you, we are happy to help you make the right decision. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
Pay the fee in one payment or 12 small monthly installments.
The fee includes:
- registration fee
- all online-training course material, 100% online available in our learning management system
- module check points (mini-exams during the training to test your knowledge)
- end-term exam
- VIARES and GCP certificates upon successful completion of the end-term exam
- ELKA test and exam from ACRP (Association of Clinical Research Professionals)
- one year free membership with ACRP
get all VIARES benefits:
- get automatically accepted as Ambassadors and earn cash
- join career events at no cost
- free access to our weekly updated global job list
- apply to exclusive job offers
- get your personal career coaching
Clinical Research Training Courses
You’re just 1 click away from your dream career. Don’t wait.